1. Babycare TENS should only be used in accordance with the instructions provided
and only by the Customer named on the form overleaf.
2. The success of Babycare TENS in labour is neither guaranteed nor warranted
by Babycare TENS.
3. Babycare TENS must not be used by anyone fitted with a cardiac pacemaker, who
has a heart disease or suffers from epilepsy. If you have any concern whatsoever
consult your medical advisor prior to use.
4. Babycare TENS must not be used until the pregnancy has reached full term (37
5. If the baby is late, the customer must phone Babycare TENS on +44 208 532 9595
to request an extra 7 days hire. This will be given free of charge.
6. Failure to return the Babycare TENS at the expiry of this 37-day period will
result in the Customer being charged €5.50 for each and every week or any part
of a week over and above the hire period until the Babycare TENS is returned.
If the unit is not returned for any reason the Customer will be charged for that
unit (see 8). All outstanding sums will automatically be charged to the Customer’s
credit or debit card.
7. The hire unit must be sent back to Babycare TENS at 108 George Lane, South
Woodford, London, E18 1AD, UK via a Post Office so as to reach this address by the
end of the 37-day period by special delivery, or by obtaining a certificate of
postage. The Customer must retain either of these certificates of postage for
3 months. In the event that the Babycare TENS is not received at Babycare TENS
premises, the certificate of postage must be produced. Failure to do so renders
the Customer liable for the full retail value of the Babycare TENS unit.
8. In the event of damage to, or loss of the Babycare TENS by the Customer, the
full retail value less the hire charge is payable to Babycare TENS by the Customer.
9. Non-use of the hired Babycare TENS is entirely at the discretion of the customer
and no refund will apply.
10. Babycare TENS are fully tested immediately prior to dispatch. However, the
liability of Babycare TENS shall not exceed the hire charge.
11. The Customer should check the contents of the hire pack upon receipt and familiarise
herself with the Babycare TENS and the instructions. The Customer must advise
Babycare TENS of any problems whatsoever immediately. Babycare TENS accepts no
responsibility where the Customer fails to do so and renders it impossible for
Babycare TENS to take any corrective action.
12. In ticking the terms and conditions box, the Customer agrees to the above terms
13. If the baby arrives late please give us a ring. If we are notified in
advance we will extend the 5 week hire for a week for FREE. If you
then wish to hire for another week, a charge of €5.50 per week